Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Nurse the Hate: The Sick Sister


I received an email today from a woman I know through business, who is a relative stranger.  This is the third one of these scam emails I have received in the last month.  It's always the same hustle too.  These people must go to a scam seminar or something.  Why do they always do the same script at the same time?

I decided not to look upon this as an annoyance, but rather as an opportunity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Apr 19, 2017, at 6:16 AM, Karen Jones  wrote:

Hello,

Please where are you at the moment? I need you to do me a favor. Kindly get back to me as soon as you get this.

Regards


Karen L. Jones

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Miller, Greg
Sent: 19 April 2017 14:43
To: Karen Jones
Subject: Re: Urgent


What is it Karen?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From: Karen Jones
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:12 AM
To: Miller, Greg
Subject: Hi



Good  to hear from you, I'm Currently in UK due to some urgent matters to help my sick sister, she was diagnosed with (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) a type of Blood Cancer and had been undergoing treatment lately. 

The hospital management is demanding for a deposit before they can carry out the surgery operation to save her life and I traveled down here with little money because I never expected things to be the way it is right now. Can you assist me with a loan ? I'll surely pay back as soon as I get back home. Please, let me know if you can be of help. I’ll be happy to hear from you soon regarding my request and please remember to keep this private.

Regards
Karen Jones

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Miller, Greg
Sent: 19 April 2017 16:19
To: Karen Jones
Subject: RE: Hi


Good Lord Karen!  That sounds like a real powderkeg of a situation.  First your sister has that lion attack while on safari, and now this?  I told her not to quit that job she had before that trip.  Even though it was in the sex trade, at least she had medical benefits. 


You can count on me to keep it private.  What do you need me to do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Karen Jones
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:45 AM
To: Miller, Greg
Subject: Re: Hi



I need about  £3,000 to settle the bills at the hospital . But do help me  with what you can raise if not everything because this is really urgent and important in saving a life.
You can send the money directly to me through Western Union Money Transfer since that will be faster. Below are the details to do that :

RECEIVER NAME : KAREN JONES

RECEIVER ADDRESS :1  Southampton Row London WC1B 5HA, UK .   

COUNTRY : ENGLAND UK.

Please kindly send me a copy of the transfer receipt so i can pickup the money on time. I really appreciate your help and will be expecting your response


Regards

Karen Jones

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Miller, Greg
Sent: 19 April 2017 16:50
To: Karen Jones
Subject: RE: Hi


Karen,

As you know I am stuck here on the pony farm having to deal with that rash they all broke out with.  All day long I’m applying ointment to the “undercarriages” of those damn ponies.  I never should have sold the alpacas. 


I can’t get out of here to get to Western Union.  You know what might work better?  I could give you my checking account info with the passwords and stuff and you could just make the transfer to your account.  Do you want to do that?  It seems like every second counts on this thing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Karen Jones
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:54 AM
To: Miller, Greg
Subject: Re: Hi



Since you can not make Western Union transfer due to your busy schedule kindly send me the checking account info and passwords. But if you'll be able to make the transfer via Western Union please kindly go ahead.
Hope to read from you soon.

Thanks

Karen Jones

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Miller, Greg
Sent: 19 April 2017 17:57
To: Karen Jones
Subject: RE: Hi


Karen,

I just spoke to my bank.  I have them ready to make the transfer to you but apparently I need to get your checking information with your passwords.  Please send to me that information at once so I may go ahead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Karen Jones
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:39 PM
To: Miller, Greg
Subject: Re: Hi



Since i arrive here in UK I haven't been able to access my account as planned. That is why i wanted you to  make the transfer via Western Union. 
The doctor in-charge here has really been assisting me a lot and has also offer to drop his account details for the transfer. Kindly get back to me if i should go ahead with the account info.

Thank

Karen Jones

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From: Miller, Greg
Sent: 19 April 2017 18:48
To: Karen Jones
Subject: RE: Hi


I have just spoken to my bank.  They suggest that I send a credit to your credit card.  All I need to do that is your account number, PIN, and security code.  Can you send that to me at once?  I am VERY worried about your sister.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From: Karen Jones
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:59 PM
To: Miller, Greg
Subject: Re: Hi

I told you that i can not access my account here as planned so let me know if you'll be making the transfer to the doctor's account.


Karen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Miller, Greg
Sent: 19 April 2017 19:51
To: Karen Jones
Subject: RE: Hi



Karen, I am standing here in the pony stable covered in ointment.  I have been thinking about your response and thinking of the past.  Our past.  I cannot pretend a moment longer.  How can you be like this?  After all we have been through?  You cannot just ignore what we had... what I know we still have.  Can you tell me that you have forgotten our last night together?  When I had too many pints at Duck & Waffle and then proceeded to do the "woo-hoo" from Blur's "Song 2" during the entire performance of "Cosi fan tutte" at the Royal Opera House?  You forgave me Karen.  You forgave me because you loved me.  And you showed me that love in our room at The Savoy.  You made love to me so sweetly... so expertly.... so.... professionally... I would never forget it.  

Where did it go oh so wrong my Karen?  I know we both did things that we regret.  I'm sure that you look back on the past and wish you had done something differently.  There is plenty of blame to go around.  I will admit that I regret taking all of the money from your purse while you slept.  I should not have slipped out of the hotel room that morning leaving you with the bill.  It was probably also a mistake to have left on the sea cruise to Greece with that Ukrainian whore Katiana later that afternoon.  Mistakes were made.  But I think we can agree that these mistakes were made on both sides.

It has been a long time Karen.  I was surprised to hear from you today.  Please know that I want to right those wrongs of the past now.  I have always meant to pay you back that money and now I can.  If only you will give me your password and PIN number.  Karen, I need you to trust me.  Please note that if you see any withdrawal from your account initially it is only standard procedure from the bank.  Within 24 hours the money taken from your account will be replaced as well at the additional $3000 I will be providing.  There is nothing to concern yourself over my beloved flower.

Time is wasting.  Let us forget the past!  Let us save your sister and allow our love to begin again.  Trust me Karen!  With not only your bank account but with your heart!  I await your account info.  (Don’t forget the PIN number)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home