Monday, May 15, 2017

Nurse the Hate: My New Career Path



May 15, 2017

National Basketball Association
645 5th Ave
New York, NY  10022

Dear Sirs,

  I am a middle aged man in Cleveland Ohio that has recently learned about the earning opportunities afforded by playing in your professional basketball league.  Though I am considerably older than most of your current players, I have not played a tremendous amount of organized basketball, so thus have what would be considered in your parlance “fresh legs”.  I think I might be a good fit on many teams.  

  I would like to get the paperwork necessary to declare myself eligible for the NBA draft as to make myself available for one of these high earning jobs.  I like to travel as well, so I think I match up well to the lifestyle of the typical NBA player.  My concern is that I am at this point well under the radar for most teams entering the draft and need to let them know I am available to begin work immediately.

  Thank you for your attention in this matter.  I look forward to joining the NBA family.


Sincerely,


Greg Miller


2 Comments:

At May 15, 2017 at 10:43:00 PM EDT , Blogger Mike Scott said...

But then you won't be able to wager on the games.

 
At May 15, 2017 at 11:27:00 PM EDT , Blogger Greg Miller said...

Michael Jordan did.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home