Monday, February 2, 2009

Nurse the Hate: Hate the Morning After




I don’t know anything. All those other Rubes were right on target. Arizona and the points. Damn. This is a tough morning. Goddamn Kathy from accounting is sitting in her little cubicle counting her $10 from her big win, and I’m left searching for answers. Damn, I hate it when this happens.

The only bright spot was I hit big on “Jennifer Hudson National Anthem Over 2 minutes 2 seconds”. It’s a grim day when you miss on the biggest game of the year, but win on that. I also hit on the over in the second half, and was spouting off on Santonio Holmes as MVP at 10-1, but didn’t place it.

I need to get centered. Last year, I hit a winner on the Miss Universe pageant, so maybe pop culture is my niche. Does anybody have a line on Best Supporting Actress at the Oscars? I wonder where Kathy from Accounting is leaning on that…

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2009 at 4:50:00 PM EST , Blogger Ken Miller said...

What a complete disaster. I felt sure, no, certain that Pittsburgh was a five-star lock and I also loved the under. At least I hit on Holmes +14.5 yards versus Fitzgerald, but that is of little comfort today as I try to pick up the pieces.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home