Monday, June 23, 2008

Nurse the Hate: Hate Gettin' Old



I thought I should share this photo someone sent to me. It's shocking when you see what Keith really looks like... Wow. (Last weekend Keith went to Ron Wood's scary looking daughter's wedding. I think he was there to make the bride look nice on "her special day".)

Random Notes: Now is a good time to pound the Brewers at home. They seemed to have turned some kind of corner at the plate and are smashing the ball. The public hasn't caught on yet, so the lines are pretty reasonable... I lost a big one last weekend on that Miranda/Abraham fight. It looks like Miranda is done as a legit contender at 160 lbs. I wish someone would have told me that before Sat night!...That new My Morning Jacket record is a piece of crap. Yet another band that has fallen into the trap Johnny Ramone said must be avoided at all costs. To paraphrase Johnny, "What band ever got better by changing what they did that first made them noteworthy? There's only one in rock history...The Beatles and you ain't them.". Smart guy...

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2008 at 6:21:00 PM EDT , Blogger Brandonio! said...

Well there is the Boss Martians too.Remeber they used to be all Hot rod surf then changed into a hard rockin garage pop band.Have you heard there new album"Pressure in the SODO"? it definitly qualifies as album of the year.I strongly urge you to check it out as soon as possible.Besides it has Iggy Pop on it too.I swear you will be impressed.

 
At July 7, 2008 at 8:54:00 PM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

I just found this blog and it's really good. (I actually came across it by typing "Aerosmith sucks" into Google because someone gave me that crappy "blues" record they did a couple of years ago)

Really great writing and I'll be checking back.

Is Keith wearing Air Jordans to a wedding? And what's with the headband he always wears now? I don't get it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home