Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nurse the Hate: The Butler Game




I was up late last night. Really late. But that does not mean I will not take advantage of a monster money making opportunity like today's Cleveland St v Butler game at Noon. I will be momentarily be changing into my viking helmet and furry boots to drive downtown to the frozen hellhole of the Cleveland State campus area. Of course, it will be dangerous to drive with my helmet on as I will have to stoop my head to avoid ripping the interior with the horns. This is only a minor inconvenience. While I am sure others will also be similarly attired, none will have the same passion I do. Why? Because they do not believe like I believe that not only will Cleveland State finally triumph over those pasty fucks from Butler, but they will do so by more than 4.5.

I was informed by sources that have drilled deep into the heart of the Horizon League information vortex that not only did Butler lose at Youngstown State on TH, but some kid on their team allegedly ripped his palm open on the scorers table. Those of us that know our way around Youngstown know that an "accident" in Youngstown is actually some sort of organized crime retribution. While this poor sap from Indiana tries to ignore the stitches in his palm today, Norris Cole and the rest of the high pressure Viking defense will rip the ball from him like he was a 4 year old. Let's enjoy this brief moment this afternoon and wager heavily on what is a Sure Thing. Now, where did I put my battleaxe?

2 Comments:

At February 6, 2011 at 10:22:00 AM EST , Blogger Greg Miller said...

Man, did I lose my ass on that game.

 
At February 6, 2011 at 11:58:00 AM EST , Blogger Walter Zoomie said...

Lol. Fucked by Indiana again, and this time you won't get it back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home